How do I get a student ID card?
To obtain your student ID card, bring your paid receipt* and another form of photo identification to:
Office of Student Life
Science and Applied Studies (SA) Building
20200 Observation Dr
Germantown, MD 20876
8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Monday - Saturday
Mannakee Building (MK)
51 Mannakee St
Rockville, MD 20850
8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
For more information or special requests email Public Safety Supervisor Chris Bonvillain or call 240-567-5111
Student I.D. Office
Student Services (ST) Building
7600 Takoma Ave
Takoma Park, MD 20912
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
For more information call: 240-567-3794
Student I.D Office
240-567-1600 Public Safety (recorded line)
* Acceptable proofs of payment include:
- Account Summary by Term from MyMC: Log in to MyMC and choose "Pay My Bill/Manage Account". Then scroll down to the box labeled "My Account". FOR STUDENT ID (as labeled in column A) Log in to MyMC. Click on the icon labeled "Student ID Cards".
- MC TIP Confirmation
- Financial Aid Award Letter (Log in to MyMC , click on "Financial Aid" tab. Click on "Financial Aid Awards," and then select the current year, and click and print the "Award Overview.")
- Financial Aid Request for Class Reservation form processed by Financial Aid
- Student Schedule with zero balance from the Office of Admissions and Records
- Account Summary from the Campus Cashier
How do I activate my student ID card?
You need to validate your ID card each semester by placing the current semester payment sticker on the card.
What do I do with my student ID card?
A student ID card with current semester registration sticker will allow you to:
- Check out library books
- Use computer and writing labs
- Use swimming pools
- Receive transportation on Ride On buses within Montgomery County 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no additional charge
Students should carry their student ID card with them at all times when on campus.